Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comfort Food


I've been having a couple of stressful weeks lately and sometimes there's nothing like a bif of comfort food to cheer me up. One of things that always work when I need comfort is chocolate, I just love it when it melts in my mouth and tastes so good... I like milk chocolate and dark chocolate the best, depending on my mood but I'm really easy to please and anything except white chocolate works for me- I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way. ;-)

One of these days I decided to try a new recipe that A. had tried and recommended. Well it was a winner at my house too and I loved it so much that I decided to share the recipe. Some of you may already be familiar with it especially if you watched Nigella Lawson's cooking shows or bought her book. It's called Chocolate Pistachio Fudge and it is so yummy!

Above is a picture of the product of my efforts and here is the recipe!

6 comments:

  1. I have been being really good recently, but this week I have had something of a blowout! I can guarantee that I would be stuffing my face with this stuff if I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to eat the screen now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was soooo yummy! I think you should both do it just so you can see that it tastes as good as it looks.

    Of course now I'm feeling a bit guilty because I should be bahaving too and not eating this stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Thanks Ana! I think... ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious to me too- chocolate is my weakness. You should try chocolate coated espresso beans..unbelievable. Thnaks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ia pá, o que eu precisava agora do conforto dessas caloriazinhas energéticas para as limpezas que ando a fazer!
    Já me estou a babar... e cada vez é mais difícil encontrar um chocolate que me agrade mesmo.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...