Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 1930s Mini Challenge

It seems I am unable to resist a good challenge. When I saw this post at Things Mean a Lot I just knew I had to enter. The goal is to read books set during, or about, the 1930s and the rules are:

  • Three months (April 18th – July 18th);
  • You’d only need to read a minimum of one book, though you’d of course be welcome to read more than one;
  • No need for a sign-up post or a reading list;
  • Just enter your name, read your book(s), and then come back and leave me a link to your post about what you’ve read.


It's a good thing that a reading list is not needed because I have no idea what I'll be reading. If anyone has interesting suggestions I would love to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...