Saturday, May 19, 2012

Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts

I haven't really been posting any handmade crafts on the blog. Although that was and still is one of my main interests, besides reading, I haven't had as much time as I used to and the things I do I end posting on my Portuguese blog.

You can guess that when I was offered a chance to review Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday I really couldn't pass it up. I don't remember how many times I checked Martha Stewart's website looking for ideas or tutorials of handmade projects and getting my hands on one of her books it's a dream come true! Especially if it is about the holidays... Holidays are just the right times for some “do it yourself" projects.

 
The books features the major American and international holidays: New Year’s – Valentine’s Day – Easter – Mother’s Day – Father’s Day – Fourth of July – Halloween – Thanksgiving – Hanukkah – Christmas
As I was already expecting the pictures are lovely! The colours, the materials, the production... the result is beautiful and inspiring. Many of the projects seem really easy to do, something you could do with your children. While my boys are still young for these projects I am definitely making notes of what to try when they are older.

So, thank you Crown Publishing Group and NetGalley. I had a fabulous afternoon sitting down with a cup of tea and browsing this book to pick my next handmade project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...