Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Cristmas Spirit Reading Challenge Wrap Up


I almost forgot that I was supposed to write a wrap up post for this challenge. I've been having such fun reading Christmas books that I would happily continue to read them. 


My goal was to read 5 or 6 books and I ended up with 8 books read (although I still have to write 2 of the reviews) and a few more in the TBR pile which I think I will leave for next year's challenge (assuming Michelle will keep on hosting it :-)  ).


Books read:

  1. Marian's Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly
  2. The First Snowdrop by Mary Balogh
  3. Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
  4. A Christmas Odyssey by Anne Perry
  5. What Happens at Christmas by Victoria Alexander
  6. Christmas Belle by mary Balogh
  7. Mistletoe and Mischief (review coming soon) by several authors
  8. Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight (review coming soon) by Grace Burrowes
I had a great time with this challenge, although I didn't read some of the titles I had first planned nor did I manage to watch anything Christmas themed, and I am really happy with most of my reads. Looking forward to another one next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...