Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 Portuguese HF Challenge January reviews / Criticas de Janeiro



And here is the first review round up for this year's Portuguese HF Challenge. This is usually my first post of the month but I want to give you a few more days to add your reviews. It seem we're having a slow start:

***

E aqui está o primeiro artigo sobre o Desafio de Ficção Histórica Portuguesa deste ano. Normalmente é o primeiro artigo publicado, de cada mês, mas quis dar-vos mais uns dias para adicionarem as vossas criticas. Parece que estamos a ter um inicio calmo:

Book list / Lista de livros:

  1. Verão Quente by Domingos Amaral, reviewed by Ana T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...