Friday, June 29, 2007

Series I'm Reading

Ever since I saw Marg’s post with the series she is following I thought about doing one with my series. If nothing more so I can better organise my books and my reading. I’m thinking this will be a WIP post as I remember more series or start new ones. I'll also be doing updates regarding where in the series I am...

So here are the series I'm reading:
Blaze Clement – Dixie Hemingway
Patricia Cornwell - Kay Scarpetta
Diane Mott Davidson – Goldy Bear
Janet Evanovich – Stephanie Plum
Joanne Fluke – Hannah Swensen
Diana Gabaldon – Outlander
Tess Gerritsen - Rizzoli & Isles
Alex Kava - Maggie O'Dell
Anne Perry – Inspector Monk
Anne Perry - Thomas and Charlotte Pitt
Elizabeth Peters – Amelia Peabody
Elizabeth Peters - Vicky Bliss
Kathy Reichs - Temperance Brennan
Nora Roberts - In Death
Jacqueline Winspear – Maisie Dobbs
Nalini Singh - Psy Changeling
Patricia Briggs - Alpha & Omega
Patricia Briggs - Mercy Thompson
Margaret Frazer - Sister Frevisse
Sharan Newman - Catherine Levendeur
Karin Slaughter - Georgia
Louise Penny - Inspector Gamache (last read Still Life)
Marion Chesney - Edwardian mysteries

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing in my blog, I wrote a page just for series I'm currently reading. I reached the conclusion that I've read a lot of first novels in a series and I haven't picked them up since. Maybe this way I'll force myself to finish a couple of series or at least get up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those were my feelings exactly and sometimes I'm in the middle od a series and I can't remember which was the last book I read...

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...