Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Index of Reads

On these pages you will find the author's list of books published. I'm slowly making my way through their backlists and link my reviews as I go along.


General Index 
Anthologies
A to K
- L to Z


Favourite Authors (or at least authors whose back list I am planning to read)
Books by Tasha Alexander
Books by Mary Balogh
Books by Patricia Briggs
Books by Elizabeth Chadwick
Books by Agatha Christie
Books by Patricia Cornwell
Books by Denise Domning
Books by Christine Feehan
Books by Roberta Gellis
Books by Tess Gerritsen
Books by Georgette Heyer
Books by Madeline Hunter
Books by Eloisa James
Books by Alex Kava
Books by Carla Kelly
Books by Lisa Kleypas
Books by Anne Perry
Books by Deanna Raybourn
Books by Karen Rose
Books by Anya Seton
Books by Nalini Singh
Books by Karin Slaughter
Books by Anne Stuart


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...